Friday, September 13, 2013

Call of Wild


1.- Summary chapter 1-2-3

            Buck was the most loved dog on the Judge Miller’s place in Santa Clara Valley. Unfortunately the gardener sold to pay off debts he had. Buck passing through several buyers to reach French-Canadians François and Perrault. And those who wanted to pull the sled with other Huskies. Buck learned to respect their masters at the point of blows with clubs survive and develop various skills. On the way to be met huskies were attacked by hungry and lost some of their peers. There was always that annoying Spitz until buck managed to kill him.

2.- Bully in my life
            Always someone bothers us for some reason; we put nicknames or invent something to get our attention. When as a child in school, I remember a boy called me Valderrama and for my curly and bulky hair, similar to the Colombian soccer play Carlos Valderrama. He always cried me Valderrama and all laughed. Until one day I ran beside him angry while playing football at recess and said If you look it Valderrama I show you, and with all my strength kick his soccer ball, amazed everyone laughed at him because I kicked better and stronger than him.  He never bothered me.

            Spitz's case is extreme there is much anger between him and buck, I never experienced anything like eh and I do not live it. People should be more relaxed and not save so much anger in his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment